Thursday, November 10, 2011

Before we meet

Hi Group Members!  Thanks for coming to the blog page for information!  If you are here, you are most likely seeking inspiration...so are we.  The desire to do something great in our lifetimes is a common goal shared by the organizers of CBA Group.


One of our organizers (founders), BOB CODERRE has written a short personal Bio.  Bob loves to share about his faith and his hopes.  From my personal experience with Bob, I can attest that he is a natural teacher who speaks from the heart while tapping into much "learned knowledge" which he has been transforming him for many years leading up to the start of CBA Group.  For Bob, launching a group like this is the best way to bring forward the wealth of knowledge and also wisdom he has acquired from his journey of  personal development. Here is a bit about Bob:

"My name is Bob Coderre and I am 43 years old, single and the proud father of 4 children. I have worked for the Rhode Island Judiciary since 1994. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Rhode Island College. I also attended the New England Bible Institute for 3 years. I have coached Little League, and I love attending all of my kids activities. I am a member of Harvest Community Church in Woonsocket, RI. I am active in the Sanctuary Ministry which provides temporary shelter in the winter for homeless men.
I have a burning passion for personal development and enjoy sharing what I have discovered with others. Everyone's journey is important to me and I have an intention of validating all who cross my path. I have been greatly influenced by Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn, Darren Hardy, Earl Shoaff, Vic Johnson and Landmark Education. I am currently enrolled in the Self Expression and Leadership Program and my project is to transform Rhode Island." 

written November 10, 2011

Thank you Bob for sharing this with us.  As we prepare for our first group meet on Saturday, November 12th at 3pm at the Warwick (RI) Public Library, it is comforting to have a bit of background information on some of the friends we will soon meet.

Another Organizer (founder) of this Group is me.  I am AngelMarie VanGyzen of Warwick RI.  I am proud to say that I have also been on a path of transformation...since August 20, 2010.  I identify this date as the day I was given a book called "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.  This was the beginning of my Certainty that there was a Right Way to live... and that the majority of people I meet are unhappy because they do not understand how to work with the life force and so are working (unconsciously) against it.  My hopes and goals for CBA Group are more interpersonal...about building relationships and offering encouragement.  I have hope that there are other people here in RI that want to take what they believe they can accomplish and push it to the next level.  I am right there with those people and I am ready for the push.

So this is two of the four.  In our next blog, we will feature Sam and Alberta Lemay. 

Have an incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment