Thursday, November 3, 2011

Origins of CBA Group

Welcome back fellow Blog-Readers!

Sam, our Lead Conceiver ( I just appointed him to that post), always has wonderful information to share and finds media that supports his thoughts by offerring a bit of precedents.  Although we do not need precedents as our foundation, it is MAGICAL when we can see evidence that these beliefs (that we hold to be self-evident), seem to have a root in history as well!

Here is a video from Napolean Hill that Sam recently shared with the rest of the Co-Organizers of the group.  It was inspiring and we decided to share it with everyone as a foundation of thought from which we can build at our first meetup!


2 comments:

  1. I can take credit for finding the video, but I have to give it to Bob who came up with the group name, referencing Napoleon Hill in Conceive, Believe, Achieve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam it is a pleasure to work with you and Angel on this project. This is what inspires me! I look forward to the day when I can help others to "take control of their minds" and to be free of fear, worry, doubt, anxiety and all negative disempowering mental attitudes.

    ReplyDelete